Site Manager Job Description
Glenman Corporation Ltd is a progressive Civil Engineering and Building Contractor operating in the UK and Ireland. We are currently recruiting for the full time position of Site Manager. The successful candidate for this role must have a minimum 7 years’ experience.
Job Type: Full Time
- Candidates must have a minimum 7 years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience of previous site management
- Self-motivated with the ability to engage and motivate a workforce
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk in detail about the progress against scheduled work
- Experience of dealing with clients, giving advice and resolving queries
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety, Building Regulations
- Manage day-to-day running of the site
- The Site Manager must review the minutes of pre-award meetings held with individual subcontractors in order to understand the subcontractors’ responsibilities and requirements
- Supervise and coordinate staff, subcontractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure efficiency and quality work onsite
- The Site Manager is responsible for the management and co-ordination of both domestic and nominated subcontractors and direct employees, and for maintaining order and discipline on site.
- Comply with all Glenman Corporation company policies – Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental
- The Site Manager must implement waste policy on site. This should be raised at production meetings and at every subcontractor coordination meeting.
- Liaise directly with our purchasing department to ensure timely delivery of all plant and materials to site
- Lead and motivate our teams to produce work that meets Glenman Corporation’s standards
- Monitoring team performance and address concerns as appropriate
- Provide regular, detailed, up-to-date progress reports
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter.
Glenman Corporation Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com