Glenman Corporation Ltd
2980 sq. metres
Walsh Associates – Architects
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates – Civil & Structural
Semple & McKillop – Mechanical & Electrical
This beautifully designed social housing project consisted of the construction of 33 new apartments at Raleigh Square, Crumlin in Dublin and all associated site works. The development consists of:
- 1 & 2 bedroom dwellings in 3 separate residential blocks.
- Apartments were built to a turn-key standard.
- PV Solar roof panels for reduced energy costs.
- The build required associated site works which included drainage works to service the development and connecting these works to existing public drainage services.
- Hard and soft landscaping which included an open plan courtyard with paving, large planters and seating.
- Green areas and trees along with a small carpark including a bin store and plantroom.
- Kitchen/ dining room areas have a fitted kitchen with gas boiler, stainless steel sink, painted doors and associated ironmongery with a complimentary wall tile splashback.
- External Patio’s and surrounding footpaths were all done with a selected paving brick with associated kerbing.
- All houses are Part L and Part M compliant, and have A3 BER Rating.
At the rear of the site there is a laneway to the rear gardens of private dwellings. There was a community centre to the south of the site in constant use. All of the foregoing remained in constant use during the entire phase of construction.