Glenman offers a range of services to public and private sector clients to support them with pre-construction consultation through the design stage, construction and post-handover. We appreciate the uniqueness of each project and the importance of working collaboratively with clients, consultants and the supply chain throughout the project’s lifecycle. Our team provides these services with the utmost attention to health and safety, and quality, and always aiming to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Early Client Engagement
- Feasibility studies
- Planning approval and conditions discharge
- Cost planning
- Design advice
Pre-Construction and Construction Services
- Project management. Delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget.
- Design management. Managing the design process to create innovative and effectively designed buildings.
- Value engineering. Providing best value solutions through alternative products, systems and methodologies.
- Risk management. Identification of risks and implementation of control measures.
- Utilities management. Early liaison with statutory authorities.
- Turnkey projects. Delivering a one-stop, end-to-end construction solution.
- Design and build
- Traditional build
- Modular construction
- Refurbishment and fit-out
- Enabling works
- Distressed project recovery. When others fail, we step in to deliver your project.
Providing 'soft landings' for optimal operational performance.